If we were born "normal," our health is the result, largely, of what we put in our mouths since birth.
Health problems are reversible, based on our willingness to change. If it's a matter of life or death, we can do it!
The problem comes from TV lies that suggest we have live, eat, drink, smoke and sex as we please and take Celebrex.
When we become toxic to one drug, our doctor gives us a 2nd prescription for the side effects. Trouble comes soon; the #1 cause of death is Rx drugs!
Click to see a few minutes of the
best dvd on reversing high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, even
Someone you know with heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer or diabetes could be greatly helped by this DVD. In it, you will hear from authorities with impeccable credentials. And if you eat to prevent heart disease, you will also prevent the other major chronic diseases that are plaguing Western nations. You will also hear from Dr. Heidrich who, after surgery, treated her breast cancer without chemotherapy, radiation or any other conventional treatments by not following the government guidelines!
Order the DVD for $9.95 and we'll include the best book on Health & Happiness (top of next column)
Do you have family problems? "Keys
to a Happy Marriage" by Doug Batchelor, TV's Amazing Facts
speaker offers excellent insights at
"This is the best single book ever written!"
"I think so highly of this book that I keep a copy both at work and home for frequent reference."Mervyn Hardinge, MD, Dr. Public Health (Dean, Loma Linda University SPH)
"This book changed my practice of medicine and I'm enjoying
Order the book and the DVD,
Are you an atheist? There are many scientists who believe the biblical account of creation. If you could know 1% of all knowledge, that would be amazing. And if we don't know 1%, perhaps God exists in the other 99% that we don't know! Please consider further reasons...
Are you Jewish? Rabbi Joe Kagan, a research consultant to Governor Reagan in the late 70's was especially fond of a book on Jewish history. Saying it was like the Mishnah, he was amazed the author had not studied Hebrew. Passover insight is an example, as explained on page 277-- http://www.whiteestate.org/books/pp/pp24.html
Are you a Christian believing in a rapture? Here are several points that we would welcome your response to...Insights on the Rapture
Are you Catholic, believing in good works, the sanctity of life and a traditional marriage? There are many fine Catholic Christians, but the church has not done much to help them understand Bible teachings and Christ said no man comes to the Father but by him. For a better understanding of the role of the papacy in Bible prophecy, please visit http://AmericaInProphecy.me
Worried the way the world is going? Matthew 24 is about the signs we see fulfilling as foretold. It's a non-denominational commentary rich with insight, http://www.whiteestate.org/books/da/da69.html Guilty about something? Mental hospitals are filled with people who are burdened with guilt, but there's a better way to deal with guilt than tranquilizers and anti-depressant drugs. You can give your guilt away. Please read http://www.whiteestate.org/books/sc/sc3.html